Friday, January 6, 2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Photo credit: http://3.bp.blogspot.com.

     I'm officially going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers live!! They'll be in Oakland in February and guess what? I will be there as well.. even if I'll be in the most nose-bloody nose bleed seat, I will be so ecstatically happy I won't even know what to do with myself.. except maybe sing at the top of my lungs and take a million pictures!! Gah! I'm so excited. I can't believe it.
    Oh and the show is gonna be in the Bay Area [obvee since it's in Oakland], but it's exciting [well more exciting than seeing them in Portland. Sorry Portland.] because I'm gonna consider it a hometown show! Yay! So after this show, I will have seen two of my favorite bands in their hometown! hmm.. I really need to get going on that goal of mine [as in, my goal to see all of my favorite bands in their hometowns. Hometown shows are the best! I should know, I've been sooo many of them!]


Photo credit: http://www.media.wmg-is.com.
Currently listening to... "Goodbye Hooray" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment