Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hollywood

     So on Friday, parentals, Will and I made the long trip [due to traffic, distance, and a small detour into Pasadena to pick up our Rose Bowl Parade bleacher tickets] up to Hollywood to see the Walk of Fame as well as the Kodak and Chinese Theatres! I got a bundle of Johnny Depp pictures [one with three of his movie characters as portrayed by Hollywood Boulevard street performers, one with his star on the Walk of Fame and one with his hand and foot prints outside the Chinese Theatre]. It was oodles of fun and just a bit too crowded. haha not really. it was a lot too crowded. but oh well. Disneyland the next day [aka, New Year's Eve] was even more crowded, but I'll put up pictures from yesterday latah. Alas, this morning has been a slow one [seeing as I am bloggin' from my hotel room while on vacation, you can more than tell that this slow morning has not been my choice. I'd rather be experiencing the area then experiencing my hotel room, thank you very much!], but I'm hoping to rev up my family this morning [afternoon, actually!] and get going up to West Hollywood to take in some of the fame and excess of LA! Wish me luck!


Hurr're some pictars from Hollywood:
 Using my new [my dad's old] camera! [at the Hollywood Bowl]
Photo by William McAuliffe.


Photo by William McAuliffe.

Chinese Theatre.
Photo by William McAuliffe.

Photo by William McAuliffe.

No James Dean! because he was already gone :[

First picture with Johnny!Photo by William McAuliffe.

Inside the Chinese Theatre.

the sunset sets on Hollywood Blvd.

Chuck Norris!

Second picture with Johnny!Photo by William McAuliffe.

LAmerican Apparel!





Award for best kitty sitter goes to...

Photo with three Johnny Depp characters at once!
Photo by William McAuliffe.

Hipstahs.




Currently listening to... the Matches [I'm all the way through E. Von Dahl, Decomposer and half way through A Band In Hope. I wonder if I'll make it through their last album before we leave dis hotel room!]


P.S. I probs won't put up pictures from whatever we end up doing today, as well as from Disneyland yesterday and the  Rose Bowl until I get back to good ole Orygon because tomorrow will be real crazy and busy and we fly out super early Tuesday morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment