Monday, October 17, 2011

being a D1 athlete.

     After not making it onto the Santa Clara University athletics website last year, I'm finally up on the roster for Men's Rowing this year!! Seeing as I am one of only two [current, three in the winter when Angelica gets her butt back to the US] coxswains in the varsity program, it's good that they got me up there. I just sent the rest of my information, so hopefully soon my last name will be spelled correctly [two f's, not two l's!] and my parents will get the recognition they deserve for raising such a badass motherfucker!

     Click here to check out my lovely half eyes-closed photo! The thing I miss most about my high school sports days: buddy pictures. When Angelica gets back, she, Karla and I are so taking coxswain buddy pictures and I'm gonna make a button outta it!!
Spring 2011. Novice Eight. Stanford Invitational.

Spring 2011. Novice eight. Sandy Eggo.

2 comments:

  1. Buddy pictures are the Best! Also, multiple hair ribbons. Hope you get the spelling of your last name corrected. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I still need to hand out the ribbons we got. I'll do it this weekend!! First head race!

    ReplyDelete