Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a day of firsts

     So as you know, this past Sunday was the Wine Country Classic. And.. well.. Santa Clara University Men's Crew pretty much kicked ass and took some names, those names being Sac State and Sonoma State. Yeah so Sunday was pretty much amazing. And it was filled with firsts:






I drove up the 101 for the first time.
[Sorry, no picture. It was too dark and far too early.]

I coxed my first varsity race. 

My seat.

 I coxed my first head race.
My boat.

 I coxed my first winning race!
[and we got gold medals. be jealz]
My boys.
Photo by Karla Gaitan.

I got thrown in for the first time
[it's kind of a tradition to throw your coxswain off the dock after a dubya]
yep. that's the top of my blonde head you
can see in that big splash.

 I drove over the Golden Gate Bridge for the first time.
Photo by Wally Gonzalez.

 I ate at Ike's Place in San Francisco for the first time.


Yep. It was a good day... oh and...

p.s. Head of the American in four days!!!

1 comment: