Thursday, October 20, 2011

seeing my dad!

     My dad was in town this week and it was amazing! I love seeing him and talking about my future and eating at Pinkberry :] and this time I got to see him for dinner last night and again for lunch today! It was so great. One of the main reasons I chose to go to SCU was so I'd get to see him when he travels, and I'm so glad I made that choice!
     And I get to see him again Halloween weekend because he and my mom are coming up for the Head of the American!
     And my dad downloaded all the information that had been swiped off my computer to fix it, so now I have all my music and photos again! yay!
I love these crazy kids.

     Oh and I skyped Angelica for a bit to talk about the head race coming up, and I found out that you can leave a message for someone on skype. How sweet is that?


P.S. Petaluma in three days!

2 comments:

  1. I know! I love that I get to see him when he travels, he just needs to travel more!! haahhaa but that would be selfish of me to hope for ;]

    ReplyDelete