Tuesday, October 4, 2011

the view from my future apartment

     Dans ma discussion en français ce soir, nous avons parlé de notre maison de rêve. Which roughly translates to: in my french discussion this evening, we talked about our dream houses [along with a bunch of other things, including the description of my 'perfect man.' but that's a completely different beast to tackle]. I, of course, don't want a big fancy house in the country [how boring!], but a studio apartment on a double-digit floor of a giant San Francisco skyscraper, with a giant window over-looking the bay. I don't know if that apartment exists in reality and not just in my dreams, but that was what we were supposed to describe! hmmm if only, if only.


photo credit: http://www.execustay.com 
    
photo credit: http://www.mobile-weblog.com

And I would definitely slum it in Oakland for this view!:
photo credit: http://imagesus.homeaway.ca

3 comments:

  1. I loved that part of language classes, describing imaginary things! Maybe I'll try to find a French class around Cordova....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm really glad that my class has this discussion as part of the credit. I was super nervous about it at first, but it's gotten to be pretty fun. After all, the whole point of learning to language is to be able to communicate easily and effectually, not to get A's on written exams!

    and my discussion leader is super duper cute and from Nice :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute college professors definitely help with attendance

    ReplyDelete