Thursday, October 6, 2011

more dreams!

     I don't know what it is about this week, maybe I'm catching up on REM sleep or something, but I've been having dreams even during naps! I usually have dreams, a lot in a single night, and really strange ones at that, but since I've gone back to school, I haven't been having many dreams, or at least not ones I remember the next morning.
     So last night I was watching a movie [Stock Lock and Two Smoking Barrels] with some friends and I totally fell asleep like four times. And one of the times I drifted, I had a dream about crew. It was super boring; just a short clip where I was spinning my boat near Lexington's dam with just catches instead of full strokes [please pardon the crew-speak]. I'm pretty sure it was just my subconscious reliving a small victory [Vees loved that I had the guys spin the boat that way because it's just as much a balance drill as a way to spin the boat; he said, "good call, Katie! Good call!" :] ].
     Then last night, I had a pretty spectacular dream in which I met Shawn Harris [my future husband, pictured below] and we were on our way to being an item [if only, if onlywhen I woke up. It was very disappointing when my alarm went off, and I was so frustrated, thinking I had to get up for morning practice. But then I realized it was Thursday, so I hit that snooze button and slept for thirty more minutes! [although I didn't fall back into my Shawn Harris dream :[ too bad.]  And I wore my Matches t-shirt today!
photo credit: Photoshop... 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE Lock Stock. Hopefully you've seen the whole movie without falling asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! It was my first time watching it. I'll have to watch it again on a night that I didn't wake up at 5:30am that morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photoshopping haha I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh yahh son! I made it last year one very eventful [not] Friday nigh. Hahaaa I tried to make a wedding photo too. No luck though.

    ReplyDelete