Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Les cauchemars

     So honestly, I'm pretty much always obsessed with dreams [I am going to school to study psychology after all], but I had a particularly fascinating dream last night. It was a total Inception moment. As in, a dream within a dream. Which I actually have quite often [be jealous]. so yesterday in my French discussion we talked about dreaming in French and I said, 'no way. No how. I've only ever dreamed in English.' But then last night, I dreamt that my roommate was talking in her sleep, speaking French! And she doesn't know any French! [but apparently my subconscious does, pretty sweet, huh?] and that was cool enough [ I distinctly remember her saying, "Je ne sais pas!" which, ironically enough means 'I do not know!'], but then I realized it was all a dream [I used to read Word Up magazine.] even though it had seemed so real! It's honestly one of the trippiest things in the world when you think you've woken up, then a little while longer you actually wake up. It's some times a lot of fun though. Ah, waking dreams. Not sure what I'd do without them.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you blog write, it's totally the way you actually speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah thanksss! I try to put little comments in to give a little somethin' extra. I'm gonna try to start italicizing phrases that I use a lot. :]

    ReplyDelete