Friday, October 14, 2011

this weekend

     Sorry it's been so long! I've just been busy, busy, busy
     But this morning was pretty awesome. I got to scare the daylights [although it wasn't daylight yet] out of some of my boys by driving to the boat house with my crazy woman-driving. Then practice was great. We were pretty smooth on the water and my stern four was flying [please pardon the coxswainspeak!] even when Tobe was pulling us practically into the shore.
     But what I am sooo excited for that I can even contain it is the fact that my friend Carly is coming this weekend!!!! We've been in California together for over a month and still haven't seen each other [what's up with that? I don't know, man. Somethin' wrong, you know what I'm saying? Somethin' wrong wit dat.]. So she's coming down Saturday afternoon and we're going to have the best time ever. I'm sure I'll have pictures from this weekend up as soon as I can!

It has been far too long since we've taken a good picture together!


p.s. First head race in a week and a day! I'm so nervous, but so friggin' stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment