Monday, October 31, 2011

happy list!

     So I should have posted this on Saturday, but alas, I was too busy being a badass coxing then being Alice.
Ballerina!

1) falling asleep on one of my boys or having one of my boys fall asleep on me on the ride to or from practice
2) looking exactly like Alice in Wonderland for Halloween
3) Halloween. period.
4) having Halloween on a schoolday, so I can go to classes dressed as a ballerina
5) spending time with my parents and my aunt and uncle
6) going to see In Time, even if the plot of the movie was too good to have Justin Timberlake star in it
7) having my first head race, my first varsity race, and my first first place finish all being the same race
8) having a story flow out of my head and onto paper and having my characters come to life
9) discussing philosophy with a couple of my boys in the Dunne basement, then watching Once Upon a Time with my girls
10) getting a super great grade on my chemistry midterm!

3 comments: