Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween

     This was a big weekend for me. We had the Head of the American on Saturday, Halloween shenanigans Saturday evening, and my parents have been here since Friday. Oh and I have a philosophy midterm tomorrow that I have not began to prepare for yet. oops. Oh well. I'll get everything done.
     I have oh so much laundry and Once Upon A Time to watch with my friends Meggan and Lauren. But lots of laundry is exactly what you get after a big weekend! I had so much fun last night as Alice in Wonderland, running around with a bumble bee, a kitty cat, a construction worker, and various other shady characters like Buzz Lightyear, Carmen Miranda, Ke$ha and a couple of greasers.

Here's some pictures from last night [I looked so friggin' much like Alice]:
Sorry. Construction worker absorbs all da flash!






All photos credited to Meggan, Lauren or Kendra. Not sure who took each individual one! :[

No comments:

Post a Comment