Friday, October 21, 2011

PUMPKIN PATCH

     TONIGHT WE WENT TO A PUMPKIN PATCH!
     It was friggin' awesome. Technically it wasn't actually a pumpkin patch, but a bunch of already picked pumpkins in a parking lot. ahahh doesn't sound that great, but then there were a bunch of blow-up play-pens [one of which my friends Kendra and Lauren went into without paying for it.. awhhhh sheeee-it!] and the pumpkins were adorable.
     It was pretty dark once we got there [I got a little lost I have to admit... I kinda have an inability to turn around when I'm lost], so sorry if the pictures aren't up to par! But all that matters is that we had an excellent time and came outta it with some wicked awesome pumpkins.
     Oh and I wore a pumpkin-orange sweater [going to a pumpkin patch in October just screamed sweater to me!] and some Halloween ribbons in my hurr.
     But I have to admit, going to the pumpkin patch made me miss October in Oregon so so much. There's an amazing patch [at a legit farm] really close to my house and we went to it a couple times when I was younger. I miss the crisp, cool autumn mornings and October evenings in Oregon, wearing sweaters and boots and wrapping up under a blanket to watch an Oregon or a Valley football game. :]


Hurr's some pictars:
That's how a fucktard parks.

Kendra!




These goats were crazy. They were swarming anyone who got close.
I think they were hungry :[

Stand Still. Look Pretty.


Trouble makers!

So artsy.



didn't even make it to Halloween :[

peekaboo!



:)


Now some pictures from Meggan's camera!:





PS Petaluma in two dayssss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment